Pneumatic (PN) Systems
AWT’s PN system offers customizable remote and local controls to pneumatic spring return and double acting actuators. The PN system is a simple, cost-effective solution delivered in a compact and lightweight form factor.
VALVE SIZE: 2”-20”
- Utilizes pipeline gas or compressed instrument air as a power source for pneumatic valve actuation.
- Adaptable for use with SCADA or PLC systems.
- Valve Monitoring System to indicate and monitor valve position.
- Provides local, automatic, or remote valve control depending on client’s needs.
- Uses Spring Return or Double Acting actuators.
- Controls quarter turn or linear gate valves.
- Fail close, open, or last.
- Actuation speed control.
- Integral mounting.
- Handwheel override allows for local manual valve operation.
- Faster response time than other actuation methods.
- Temperature: -40℃ to +65℃.
- Pressure: 40 psig to 200 psig.
- Suitable for hazardous environments (Class I Division I).
- Spring Return: up to 339,000 Nm (3,000,000 lbf-in)
- Double Acting: up to 678,000 Nm (6,000,000 lbf-in)