Gas Hydraulic (GH) Systems
Designed specifically for gas transmission pipelines, AWT GH systems have been developed to add custom valve actuation controls to the Bettis GH system.
Select a specific Gas Hydraulic System:
- Utilizes pipeline gas pressure as a power source for valve actuation.
- Adaptable for use with SCADA or PLC systems.
- Valve Monitoring System to indicate and monitor valve position.
- Provides local, automatic, or remote valve control depending on client’s needs.
- Uses Bettis double acting actuators.
- Controls quarter turn or linear gate valves.
- Volume tank option to operate valve on loss of gas supply.
- Actuation speed control.
- Remote or integral (controls mounted on actuator) mounting.
- UL/cUL certified Electrical Junction Box.
- Molecular sieve filter.
- Quarter-turn models with torque up to 170,000 Nm(1,504,628 lbf-in) and linear models with thrust up to 2,891,200 kN (650,000 lb).
- Rated for low or high temperature (-40℃ to + 40℃ or 0℃ to +65℃)
- Pressure: 300 psi to 1480 psi.
- Suitable for hazardous environments (Class I Division I).