AWT’s Harmonized system is designed for fast and reliable valve actuation in critical shutdown applications. It utilizes a hydraulic accumulator to provide a fail safe solution even during power loss.
VALVE SIZE: 16” - 48”
- Remote and local valve operation.
- Remote two-way valve operation using two solenoids.
- Hydraulic Accumulator allows 2 valve strokes and prevents pump frequent cycling.
- Fast speed of operation as required for a fail-safe system.
- Fail close, open, or last.
- Utilizes a double acting actuator.
- Local control using hydraulic pressure for actuation.
- Local manual control using hand pump for actuation.
- Pressure transmitter to monitor hydraulic pressure.
- Reservoir low level detection and sight gauge.
- Integrated Motor Control Center.