AWT’s manual systems are an economical way to actuate your valve. They are designed to be reliable and easy to use. They offer high customizability and can be tailored to your specific needs.
Select a specific Manual System:
- Local manual control using hand pump for actuation.
- Can be a hydraulic, GH, or EH system depending on your needs.
- Pressure pilot optional for valve closing or opening.
- Solenoid optional for remote valve closing or opening.
- Reservoir and pump size can be customized depending on your application.
- Reservoir sight gauge optional.
- Self-contained compact design optional depending on application.
- Quarter-turn models with torque up to 170,000 Nm(1,504,628 lbf-in) and linear models with thrust up to 2,891,200 kN (650,000 lb).
- Temperature: -40℃ to +65℃.
- Suitable for hazardous environments (Class I Division I), if required.