Electro Hydraulic (EH) Systems
Designed specifically for gas or liquid valve actuation, AWT’s EH systems are a green solution providing custom actuation controls with no gas emissions.
Select a specific Electro Hydraulic System:
- Electro-hydraulic actuation.
- Adaptable for use with SCADA or PLC systems.
- Valve Monitoring System to indicate and monitor valve position.
- Provides local, automatic, or remote valve control depending on client’s needs.
- Uses Spring Return, Double Acting, or linear actuators.
- Controls quarter turn or linear gate valves.
- Fail close, open, or last.
- Actuation speed control.
- Accumulator option to operate valve on loss of power.
- Weather Cover available.
- Multiple input power options for motor and controls.
- Remote or integral (controls mounted on actuator) mounting.
- UL/cUL Rated Electrical Junction Box.
- Wide range of high torque applications
- Can exceed 678,000 Nm (6,000,000 lb-in)
- Rated for low or high temperature (-40℃ to + 40℃ or 0℃ to +65℃)
- Pressure: Supporting actuators up to 3000 PSIG.
- Suitable for hazardous environments (Class I Division I).